“Serving science and technology”
Central to VetHub1 strategy is to align research expertise in veterinary disease with commercial enterprise. We welcome interaction with industries and commercial concerns of whatever size.
Coupling our facilities and expertise with those of your company we will seek to develop new opportunities for mutual economic development.
We are able to tailor the type of interactions to the needs of your company. VetHub1 offers the following:
Minister for International Relations and the Welsh Language, Eluned Morgan, has identified VetHub1 as a Welsh ‘magnet project’. Information can be found on the ‘Magnet Projects’ section of the government website at www.tradeandinvest.wales
- Containment Level 3 Laboratories
- Containment Level 2 Laboratories
- Class I, Class II and Class III Microbiological Safety Cabinets
- High-throughput molecular (qRT-PCR, nanoString) and immunological (ELISA, ELIspot etc.) assays
- Facilitator of other local veterinary health assets including